We had a great lean coffee session this morning, in the excellent surroundings of Carluccio’s cafe in Westfield. A mix of topics and a mix of new people and regulars, meant that we had a very varied set of discussions.
Here’s what we talked about, and what we didn’t get time to talk about. Come along next time and we may get to talk about some of those un-discussed topics, plus I’m sure a whole lot of new one’s.
- How to get buy-in at the very top.
- Social media – a sales channel or a communication channel.
- Is there still a need for project management?
- Sprint planning with cross-functional teams.
- How to manage unplanned work on a scrum project?
For Next Time?
- Are testers living in a bubble?
- Are public beta’s a good idea?
- Business development and networking – how to follow-up?
- Does having BA’s encourage absentee product owners?
- How to achieve a stable pace of delivery throughout a project.
- How to create a simple CRM.
The next #leancoffee will be on Thursday 25th June at 8:30am in Carluccio’s Westfield. Hope to see you there.
More details and to signup – http://www.meetup.com/Lean-Coffee-London/events/221705038/