I’m excited to be able to announce that I’ll be a panelist at the Next Generation Testing Conference which is on Thursday 6th December in London.
The conference is in its seventh year and is continuing with the format that was trialed at the last conference in May, with more emphasis on panels and discussions, together with case studies. This should hopefully mean that there’s some great audience participation and discussion on software testing.
I’ll be on two different panels during the day – “Retrospective on 2012” and “Looking Forward to 2013” We’ll be debating various topics including:
- What have we learned in 2012?
- TestDevOps – what does it mean to you?
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery – lessons learned
- Mind Map techniques that work with Agile
- Advances in risk-based testing
- Changes in approach for testing cloud based solutions and mobile applications
- The rise of TestOps
- What is the next big thing?
- “Prespective” of 2013
Others presenting or as panelists at the event include Paul Gerrard, Julian Harty, Steve Tulk and Niels Malotaux.
It’s sure to be a great event, as the last one was. Hope to see you there. You can find out more about the event at http://next-generation-testing.com/